Friday 11 December 2009

Blair: 'Iraq War Was Right Even Without WMD'

"Tony Blair has said he believes it would have been right to invade Iraq even if it was known that Saddam Hussein did not have weapons of mass destruction".

I wonder if Mr Blair would have been so keen if he had been expected to be on the front line himself.
My guess is he'd piss probably his pants at the mere thought of it.
In this interview which will be shown this week there is not a mention of the hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraqi men, women and children he slaughtered in order to massage his massive ego.
We were responsible for far more deaths in the region than Saddam Hussein.
And for what? Because he pissed Tony off!!

I will never forget the picture of a young Iraqi child in one of the tabloid rags lying in a pile of rubble with her head blown wide open as a result of one of your missile attacks.
What makes you any better than Saddam Hussein Mr Blair?
I suppose in your mind she was just another Iraqi, to me she was just a child who had probably done no wrong in her short life.
You're an arrogant, disgusting, lying warmongerer Mr Blair and I pray I get to see you face charges for your criminal actions before I die.

Read More Here

Like Saddam Hussein Tony Bliar should have been left dangling from a rope, not permitted to swan around the Middle East making a fortune.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback.